The beauty of Marilyn Monroe has captivated audiences for decades and continues to inspire. Based on personal items that Marilyn owned and cosmetic colors she loved to wear, every piece in our luxurious Marilyn Monroe Collection honors this legendary icon.
We included everything you need to get the classic Marilyn Monroe look. This guide shows you how to use the Marilyn Monroe Collection to get her iconic glam. If you don’t have the Marilyn Monroe Collection yet, you can still use the chart as a guide!
1.Apply White Cream Highlighter to the lower lid and inner corner of the eye and blend thoroughly.
2. Use the Cream Shadow all over the lid and up to the brow bone.
3. Lightly sweep the Light Brown Shadow into the crease.
4. Deepen the crease with the Taupe Shadow, blending inward.
5. Line the upper lash line with the Espresso Eyeliner Pencil, slightly winging up and out at the outer corner.
6. Lightly define the bottom lash line with the Light Brown Shadow.
7. Create a line under the lower lashes with the Taupe Shadow. This will give a drop shadow effect.
8. To add more emphasis to the eye, use an angled brush to place White Cream Highlighter or Snow Eyeliner Pencil between the two brown lines on the lash line and bottom of the eye.
9. Use the Snow Eyeliner Pencil on the water line, and inner and outer corners of the eyes to brighten.
10. Apply Girl’s Best Friend Mascara to the lashes.
11. Apply the Half Set Lashes to the outer corners. Then apply another coat of mascara to merge the false lashes with your own.
12. Create a high arch brow. Use the Light Brown Shadow and an angled brush for easiest application. The point of the arch should be just above the outer edge of the pupil.
13. Use the Berry Lip Liner Pencil to define the lip. Overdraw the line, just slightly creating a rounder shape at the outer corners.
14. Apply Red Hot Red Lipstick with a lip brush. Blend the color with the liner.
15. Apply Carnation Red Lipstick to the center of lips.
16. Dot a touch of White Cream Highlighter to the center of the bottom lip. Blot with tissue.
17. Finish with Rose Red Gloss.
18. Sweep Peach Blush under the cheek bone to contour, blending up into the hairline.
19. Add a touch of Peach Blush to the tip of the nose, temples, and chin.
20. Use the White Cream Highlighter to highlight the face. Place at the center of the forehead, down the nose, and in the cupids bow.
21. Use your finger to dab the White Cream Highlighter cream along the top of the cheekbone from the hairline to the corner of the eye.
22. Apply Silver Screen Powder on the sides of the nose.
23. For an extra old Hollywood trick, dot the Berry Lip Liner Pencil to the inner corners of the eyes to brighten the whites of the eyes.
For an even more accurate look, finish with a bit of nose contour. To mimic Marilyn’s nose, use Taupe Shadow and a small compact brush to draw a half circle on the sides of the nose blending well. Do this lightly to create a subtle rounded shape at the tip of the nose. Finish by placing the White Cream Highlighter on the very tip of the nose and blending well.
Follow these steps and you’ll get a timeless, glamorous look just like Marilyn. The Marilyn Monroe Collection gives you everything you need to treasure this iconic woman and get silver screen glamour whenever you like!